Friday, April 23, 2010

Last phase to study

****Well****I am so happy that my phase of studies are about to over but with that i am little tense,,what to do next?well..my lyf taught me a lot but still i am in process to learn many things. I some times went right many times went wrong. but still i am in learning process...i njoyed my college lyf my fullest par je dil mange more..i came to banasthali to njoy hostel lyf,,nd i m glad to be here...www.banasthali.org  now in my final semester,,,i some times feel bad actully very bad to leave from here,, and i gave myself full time in banasthali,,learnt many things here,,

now as i am leaving from here
want to say every one that i wil never forget u all.u people made me learnt many things and shape my nature somewhere into better form. but still i want to learn many things,,,,

Love all

Bye


Keep in touch

No comments: