Saturday, February 3, 2018

From didi to Aunty

One day while going to home i heard a child calling me aunty meri cricket ball dekhi aapne( aunty, did you see my cricket ball ). I stared at that child for a minute i didnt realise he was talking to me because  i was stuck on one word "Aunty"
That moment i realised i am not only aging  but getting out of shape.
At that time i was just married , so i blame was on marraige and in evening i shared this with my husband that children have started calling me aunty and him only  bhaiya.. how rude. I started gym , exercise, swimming, diet ( only for sometime)
But still children call me aunty. I mean why on earth their parents dont teach them  not to call everyone aunty.
Few years passed , i got a daughter many of my friends also got children.
One day i commented on one the pics of my friend's child. It was his 6 months completion .and my friend replied me on behalf of his child.
"Thankyou parul  aunty"
Oh God!! Again aunty. Wtf is wrong with people. I dont feel like aunty at all. 
Why ppl call anyone aunty.
1. Because of aging
2. Because of getting out of shape
3. Because of age difference

Why ?
Why ?
Why?
You can also share your experience with me. Dil  halka hojayega..

From didi to aunty or from bhaiya to uncle...

No comments: